^ unknown (via).
Of course It's actually 3pm Saturday in Aus (I'm speaking to you from the fuuuuuuture), but it's still Friday in the Northern Hemisphere. After Belen mentioned it I checked out The Little Things We Do's Fill In The Blank Friday and I liked it;
1. If I had two hours to myself today, I'd probably have another elongated nap .
2. If I could travel anywhere today, I would go to somewhere icy .
3. Waking up every day with my love is my happiest memory.
4. Sometimes you're the bat other times you're the ball .
5. Beauty is feeling comfortable in your own skin .
6. I would be embarrassed if anyone knew all of the mean little tormenting things I do to C .
7. Love at first sight is probably lust .
I stumbled across an Australian custom bike parts shop called Candy Cranks last night and I realised that this bike and I are meant to be together. I don't care if you were meant for a boy - we'll be together!;
I opened up an old atlas last night that my family has had since I can remember and noticed all of the pen marks where my dad had shown me his trip to Sumatra and showed me where I was born and where my cousins lived and it made me smile. The atlas made me cough and sneeze a lot, and it's about fifty years old so awfully inaccurate, but it was really interesting to look at the drawings of all the places in world and all of the wonderful place names.
Two outgoing mail items;
^ Another children's book massacre envelope, to GirlZoot.
^ A shiny red envelope with a used scratchy on the back for Wendy.
Stuck In My Head: Help I'm Alive - Metric
Eating: Werthers Original Cream Candies.