Hi Bianca's readers! I'm Georgia of The Velvettes, and I was thrilled when she asked me to help cover for her while she's away on holiday. I've chosen to do number eleven on the 100 things list:
11. Make a list of everything you buy in the next week.
I really wanted to draw my dinner for this but I couldn't find any coloured pencils! I didn't realise how much junk I bought until I did this. So here is everything I exchanged money for in the last week, excluding power and a roof over my head...
- An Abba Zabba chocolate bar from the dairy on my walk home- $2.30
- An amazing blue velvet 1950s dress with a bit of damage from a consignment shop- $17
- Groceries for the me and Jack for the week (mostly dairy products, really)- $45.48
- Chips and pineapple fritters for our dinner after grocery shopping when it was late and I couldn't be bothered cooking- $8.30
- A tray of eggs, a cauliflower, a cabbage, some kiwifruit, lemons and beetroot from the vege market- $18
- A prescription fee- $3
- A bottle of cheap pink wine for a party- $6.90
- Some purple thread and pins for a sewing project- $4.50
- A top-up for my bus card- $20