I totally love the above video. The short film, by Tom and Matt, titled HP Invent, was made in response to a D&AD Student Awards brief set by Hewlett Packard: “Present an idea which promotes HP Workstations ability to bring to life anything the creative mind can conceive.” Here's more info.
Also found at idsgn, I am quite taken by these refurbished 'Guerrilla Typography' personal advertisements with the theme Leave it better than the way you found it from Cardon Copy.
Other things found on my internet travels include:
- An image search engine called TinEye, wherein you upload a photo and the search engine is able to find other copies of that picture on the internet, even if they've been resized or cropped. I'm yet to really find a use for it, but we'll see.
- And a search engine called Spezify which produces results visually. Again, very cool, but I'm still not too sure what to do with it.
- David Lynch's latest documentary project, sounds pretty promising. Titled, Interview Project, it involves a roadtrip across the USA, looking at the lives of 121 people along the way.
- And woah, a sunlight activated postcard.
- This site is just gorgeous: The Boudoir Queen.