Thing I've been looking at today:
♡ Fontcapture; I've been making a whole heap of weird fonts - this place is entirely free, doesn't involve any software and doesn't have a limit on how many fonts you can make/download.
♡ Letters of note; Amazing letters by notable people, one of my favourites is this letter by Mick Jagger to Andy Warhol. I could read these letters all day long.
♡ Making a gift bow from a magazine page; I'm going to try this one out.
♡ Mystery Google; Type something in and results to something entirely different come out.
♡ Dear Lily Allen from Dan Bull; I wholeheartedly agree.
♡ Cardboard Cupcakes; Yep.
♡ Pictures of kittens; If you don't go "Awww..." you're a horrible person :)
♡ Twenty Ways To Be A Good Pen Pal; cute.
My Lastfm Top 5 Artists (Week Ending 2009-10-11):
This one-word meme is from Meet Me At Mikes via Hazelnuts, who found it at PetalPlum who found it via Bits of Sunshine who got it from Leah!
1. Where is your mobile phone? Desk.
2. Your hair? Messy.
3. Your mother? Dungog.
4. Your father? Gone.
5. Your favourite food? Chocolate.
6. Your dream last night? Gone.
7. Your favourite drink? Hotchocolate.
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness.
9. What room are you in? Lounge.
10. Your hobby? Misc.
11. Your fear? Unhappiness.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Content.
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. Something that you aren’t? Unhappy.
15. Muffins? Orangepoppyseed.
16. Wish list item? Camera.
17. Where did you grow up? Stroud.
18. Last thing you did? Wrote.
19. What are you wearing? Newjeans.
20. Your TV? Obsolete.
21. Your pet? Hairy.
22. Friends? Goodvalue.
23. Your life? Simple.
24. Your mood? Good.
25. Missing someone? Yes.
26. Vehicle? Feet.
27. Something you’re not wearing? Makeup.
28. Your favorite store? Etsy.
29. Your favorite color? Red.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Recently.
31. Last time you cried? Days.
32. Your best friend? Zombies.
33. One place that I go to over and over? Now.
34. One person who emails me regularly? Facebook :P.
35. Favorite place to eat? Rolador.
Today I became an aunt. My brother and I have been basically estranged for the last 6 months, but I got a call from my mum today to say that my brother's wife gave birth to a little girl today, Rose. It seemed really weird to have this huge, amazing thing going on today while I sat at home totally detached from it. I have some contradicting feelings regarding it, but I think I will try to make a visit to see them in the next few weeks. Happy birthday Rose.
Ps. I find it hilarious that upon deciding what name she would like to be called by her (first) grandchild my mum chose "Granny Allen" (her surname is Allen). She wrote this on Facebook and I replied "This made me lol", to which she replied "Glad to be the provider of lols". Ah, I love you mum.