As promised, a little 100-blogger-follower giveaway :)
^ click to enlarge. (toes not included :P)
♡ What am I giving away?
1. A bicycle-stamped Moleskine cahier.
2. Two sets of handmade envelopes made by yours truly (one set of collaged envelopes and one set of brown paper envelopes with hand drawn labels and air mail lines)
3. One set of clear Grace Taylor rubber stamps including my two favourites - the bicycle stamp and the glasses stamp.
4. A set of my favourite postcards by Courtney Brims.
5. A set of various coloured name-tag labels I use all the time on envelopes and a pad of my favourite speech-bubble post-it notes.
I'm also going to throw in a specially crafted mix cd.
♡ Who can enter? Anyone who is a follower of this blog! (Including international followers of course)
♡ How do you enter? Basically, once you're a follower, leave me a comment and answer this question: Who are ten people (famous, fictional, from history, family, friends) that you would invite to a dinner party? And list 'em for me!
(If you follow Goodnight Little Spoon via another tool other than blogger let me know ie. Google Reader, Bloglines, etc)
♡ For additional entries you're welcome to;
+ Tweet about this giveaway for an extra entry.
+ Blog about this giveaway for an extra entry.
- Don't forget to add another comment for each additional entry :) You can have a total of three entries.
- And most importantly, don't forget to leave your name and contact info of some sort!
♡ Closing time? I'll pick the winner out of a hat (or random number generator) at 5pm AEST on Sunday 14th February (Valentines Day) and I'll make a special post announcing who wins the bunch 'o' stuff.
Eeee! Excitement :) Best of luck!