It is my birthday next month. What would a birthday be without a gratuitous wishlist?
1. Back issues of the international version of Flow Magazine. It looks ridiculously good!
2. A Jellybeads Teething Necklace. I haven't really worn any jewellery since Theo has been of teething age because everything goes in his mouth and I'm sure it's not great for him to suck on metal things. These necklaces are made of soft silicone beads and are pretty cute.
3. Polar FT4 to aid in the runnings.
4. Lists, To-dos, Illustrated Inventories, Collected Thoughts, and Other Artists' Enumerations From The Smithsonian Archives of American Art by Liza Kerwin. Longest title ever.
5. Body Shop Body Butter. Delicious stuff, especially in Shea flavour.
6. A digital piano of some sort. I have ruled out getting the big, acoustic sort because I don't want the hassle of having to move it and tune it if we moved out of this house at the end of the year, but I want something that sounds and feels like playing a piano - anyone have any recommendations?
7. Posca Paint Pens. They rule.
Ps. The black font is made from my handwriting!